Your Chamber membership includes a business listing in the Chamber Business Directory. Chamber listings are authoritative links that rank well in search engines. Maximize the effectiveness of your business listing by taking advantage of all available fields. To do so, login to the Member Information Center in Chambermaster and follow the steps below. Your login information was provided in your New Member packet.
If you need assistance, please call the Chamber office 978.664.5060.
Member Information Center
- Personal Information – You may want to limit the personal information you share here.
- User name/Password
- Social Networks
- Display Preferences
- Linked Accounts
- Company Information – This information is visible on the Chamber of Commerce website.
- Organization information
- Employees – You can add employees and invite them to create their own login
- Website Information – Here you can add your social networks, your company description and keywords
- Logo – You can add a page header and a logo here.
- Photos – Not available with basic package
- Videos – Not available with basic package
- Map Pin – Check here to make sure the map is pointing to your correct address
- Membership Badge – You or your web designer can use this HTML to put a membership badge on your website.
- Member to Member Discounts* – Here you can add and manage member to member discounts.
- Member to Member Deals* – Here you can add and manage member to member deals.
- Job Postings* – Here you can add and manage job postings
- Links – The chamber will post links that we believe are helpful to our members. We ae open to posting relevant links that are suggested by members.*Discounts, Deals and Job Postings require approval by the Chamber prior to them posting on our website
Buttons across the top of the page
- Directory – This is the alphabetical listing of all Chamber members.
- Events – You can add and manage events that will appear on the chamber calendar once approved by the Chamber.
- Resources – Here you will find videos and PDF documents with instructions for using the Member Information Center.
- Reports – You can view several activity reports, including how many times your listing has been viewed on our website or how many times your company has appeared in a search on our website.
- News – You can view all member discounts, deals and job postings here.
- Settings – You can access the Personal and Company information sections here.