Member Information Center
- Personal Information – You may want to limit the personal information you share here.
- User name/Password
- Social Networks
- Display Preferences
- Linked Accounts
- Company Information – This information is visible on the Chamber of Commerce website.
- Organization information
- Employees – You can add employees and invite them to create their own login
- Website Information – Here you can add your social networks, your company description and keywords
- Logo – You can add a page header and a logo here.
- Photos – Not available with basic package
- Videos – Not available with basic package
- Map Pin – Check here to make sure the map is pointing to your correct address
- Membership Badge – You or your web designer can use this HTML to put a membership badge on your website.
- Member to Member Discounts* – Here you can add and manage member to member discounts.
- Member to Member Deals* – Here you can add and manage member to member deals.
- Job Postings* – Here you can add and manage job postings
- Links – The chamber will post links that we believe are helpful to our members. We ae open to posting relevant links that are suggested by members.*Discounts, Deals and Job Postings require approval by the Chamber prior to them posting on our website
Buttons across the top of the page
- Directory – This is the alphabetical listing of all Chamber members.
- Events – You can add and manage events that will appear on the chamber calendar once approved by the Chamber.
- Resources – Here you will find videos and PDF documents with instructions for using the Member Information Center.
- Reports – You can view several activity reports, including how many times your listing has been viewed on our website or how many times your company has appeared in a search on our website.
- News – You can view all member discounts, deals and job postings here.
- Settings – You can access the Personal and Company information sections here.